Canon R7 Overview
EOS R7: Time to Level Up
32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC X Processing
APS-C Comes to EOS R
DIGIC X Processor
UHD 4K Video Recording
HDR-PQ recording is possible, too, for in-camera HDR production and external recording, via the micro-HDMI port, which supports a clean 4K output at up to 60 fps. Also, unlimited recording times are possible, too, and the R7 features both mic and headphone ports, as well as a multi-function shoe for wide accessories compatibility.
Autofocus and Image Stabilization
Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
Sensor-Shift Image Stabilizer
2.36m-Dot EVF and Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
In addition to the EVF, a 3.0″ vari-angle LCD is also available and benefits working high, low, and front-facing angles. The flexible position is complemented by a touchscreen interface and the clear 1.62m-dot resolution allows for vivid playback and live view monitoring.
Reliable and Intuitive Construction
- Referencing the professional-grade EOS R3, the R7 is modeled after its robust physical design and sports a dust- and moisture-sealed body construction that’s suitable for working in inclement conditions.
- Redesigned rear controls include a combined AF point selector and rear control wheel, which puts two of the most oft-used controls in a single intuitive-to-reach spot.
- Dual SD memory card slots offer file-saving flexibility and both are rated for UHS-II card speeds to support fluent 4K video recording and high-speed continuous shooting.
Next-Generation Multi-Function Shoe
In the Box
- Canon EOS R7 Mirrorless Camera
- Battery Pack Cover
- ER-R7 Camera Strap
- ER-SC2 Shoe Cover
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty