FUJIFILM GF 50mm f/3.5 R LM WR Overview
Characterized by its especially slim design, the GF 50mm f/3.5 R LM WR Lens from FUJIFILM is a compact 40mm-equivalent prime designed for the medium format G-mount GFX camera system. Its sleek profile makes it ideal for walkaround and everyday shooting and completes a truly portable medium format system. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element, which controls distortion and spherical aberrations in order to realize a high degree of sharpness and clarity. Balancing the optical attributes, the lens also utilizes a linear AF motor for quick and quiet focusing performance, while a manual aperture ring also avails intuitive exposure adjustment, and a Command position permits making camera-based aperture selections. Additionally, the lens is also dust, freeze, and weather resistant for use in trying environmental conditions.
- Prime 50mm lens offers a 40mm equivalent focal length to realize a normal field of view for working with a variety of subjects.
- Impressively compact “pancake” design makes this lens especially portable and ideal for everyday shooting.
- The nine-element, six-group optical design incorporates one aspherical element to reduce spherical aberrations and distortions for cleaner, more realistic rendering and sharper image quality.
- A linear AF motor is used for especially quick and quiet focusing performance and is well-suited to both photo and video applications.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
In the Box
- FUJIFILM GF 50mm f/3.5 R LM WR Lens
- Lens Hood
- FLCP-43 Lens Hood Cap
- Lens Wrapping Cloth
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty